* Implement new SEO techniques , using basic and advanced SEO strategies (On Page SEO, Meta Tags, Link Acquisition Skills, Page content optimization, etc.)
* Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
* Keyword research, analysis, and implementation into content and other aspects of websites.
* Manage and improve current and new organic search results for a portfolio of keywords
* Improve organic performance through expanded keyword inventory, multivariate keyword and landing page performance.
* Excellent Link Acquisition Skills. Co-develop link strategies to expand our portfolio of incoming links.
* Link acquisition from Social Media Sites from Improve Social Media Buzz of individual landing pages.
* Maintain awareness of current best SEO practices.
* Stay on top of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Yahoo etc.
- Perform On page and off page activities to boost page rankings
- Working with Google Analytics and web master tools
- Keyword analysis
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Suggest and Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Handling Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing activities for our company websites
- Handle google updates effectively to manage ranking
- Monitoring overall website performance
- Candidate must have experience of at least 4 years in SEO.
- Candidate Must have thorough Knowledge of SEO and English Language
- Excellence in written communication skills, strong vocabulary and command over English grammar.
- Excellent Expertise in planning and implementing SEO Strategies
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
1. Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
2. Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
3. Communication to sales, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
4. Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
5. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
6. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
7. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
8. Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
9. Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
10. Develop and implement link building campaigns
11. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
12. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
2. Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
3. Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies we encourage our clients to use to showcase our abilities to produce results (leads) - our clients use similar strategies to raise funds
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- 5 years of professional marketing experience (Team handling experience is a must)
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and - Thrives Under Pressure- should describe him
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success.
- Previous sales experience is a strong plus.
You shall be in charge of designing websites for our corporate clients. You need to have a good sense of design and aesthetics.
Graphic and website designer rolled into one creative and confident individual.
Good at following practices like w3c standards, tableless layout, cross browser compatibility & seo friendly markup.
Advanced knowledge of facebook business pages, twitter, youtube pages and google adwords account management knowledge will be an added advantage.
Basic knowledge of asp.net, mssql, php and mysql will be an added advantage.
Ability to work independently on complete projects.
Ability to meet project delivery timelines.
Manage a team of PPC Executives
Define PPC strategy for a range of clients, including mobile and tablet campaigns
Manage large scale PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing and manage all paid search advertising campaigns
Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks
Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
Use key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year
Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients
Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
Landing page testing and optimisation
Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
Willingness to work in rotational shifts in 24x5 environment to work closely with our US clients
Large-scale budget management experience
Strong analytical and reporting skills
Excellent people management skills
A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
Strong communication and copywriting skills
Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Google Adwords Certification
The ability to successfully implement new PPC campaigns and achieve excellent ROI for all clients
Should have min 1 year experience into Google Adwords (Search & GDN) campaign management
Google Editor expertise
Experience into Facebook Advertising
Bing Ads campaign management
Re marketing campaign management
Product Listing Ads campaign management
Lead generation campaign management
Google Analytics data analysis and reports.
Should have good communication skills.
- Content editing, search on Internet and get information.
- Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write -ups.
- Qualification into Mass communication/Journalism will be an added advantage.
- Digital Content Writing experience will be an added advantage(SEO, SMO, PPC).
-Communicate and coordinate with team members and TLS or AMs for smooth delivery of work.
-Ensure work is error-free, coherent, lucid and unambiguous
-Strong English Writing skills with an excellent vocabulary and grammar.
-Responsible for selling Web and Mobile services in US market.
-Able to generate business into Web & Mobile domain.
-Lead Generation, cold calling & closing the leads.
-Should have good selling attitude, result oriented & able to work independently.
-Lead Generation through Database, CRM & Networking etc.
-Should have good knowledge of IT services (.Net, Java, web designing, Mobile-iOS, Android, PHP-Opensource).
-Should have good experience on bidding portals for lead generations
-Excellent Communication skills.
-International Market Exposure is must.
-Would be responsible to generate revenue for the Company.
Must have good knowledge of preparing vouchers and in tally.
Accounts Receivable entries
Follow up for Invoices.
Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
Supporting other teams with various accounting tasks
Should be commerce graduate.
Should Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
With Good Communication skills.
Expert level web development experience in PHP 5 years+
Must have experience with Laravel,WordPress and wordpress plugin.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel (Must have), Zend Framework 2, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Yii, Mean Stack, htaccess)
Additional experience in Drupal, Magento, Joomla preferred
Understanding of MVC design patterns and knowledge in LAMP, WAMP
Able to write SQL queries and knowledge about MySQL is preferred
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, Jira
Extensive knowledge of working with third party API's and creating API's for third party integration - Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn
Clear and detailed understanding of Mobile WebView and Responsive Designs
Experience with cloud infrastructure like Amazon Web services, Google Compute Engine
Implement the latest industry best practices for achieving modern responsive design and interface usability.
Take over existing websites and transforming current state into a modern web experience
Design new websites from scratch, owning the process from start to finish
Design and implement new features and functionality
Standardizing on plug-ins across multiple site instances
Establish and guide the overall websites architecture
Ensure all sites have responsive design, provide recommendations for improved experience
Interface with multiple internal teams to communicate specifications, requirements, bug fixes and modifications.
Operate with agile methodologies
Work with our Hosting provider
Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues
Develop WordPress widgets, plug-ins, custom post types, and page templates
Improve internal tools, libraries, standards, and Continuous Integration
Three (3) plus years of experience developing WordPress sites
Must have experience designing and developing for desktop, have a strong commitment to web standards and a deep understanding of usability principles.
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats
Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP
Attractive portfolio of building user interfaces for websites
Ability to work on maintenance of existing sites
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Unit testing experience
Usability testing experience
Agile Development experience
Working knowledge of SEO practices
Ability to communicate effectively with US-based team members in verbal, written, and presentation contexts