Welcome to WebyGeeks!
The pieces of information that are shown in our website shall not be used for unlawful purposes or in manners that are prohibited by the terms, policies and conditions of Webygeeks. Third parties are not allowed to modify, publish, transmit, sell or reproduce the contents in and from this website. This site contains views, facts and opinions about the services and products that we offer but at the same time we imply that we are not representing or endorsing the accuracy of the results that will be obtained through the use of these pieces of information.
Webygeeks shall not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential damages as well as loss of profits or royalties that may result from the services that we provide. Sound technical and business judgment as well as personal investigation cannot be substituted by any bit of information that the reader gets from this website.
In the event, when users lose data or damage their computer systems while downloading any material or content from this website, Webygeeks will assume no responsibility for such damages.
Webygeeks has every right to change or discontinue any aspect of this website any time, which include its features and contents. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions that are applicable in the usage of this website without prior notice.
- The contents shown in the pages that compose this website are intended for general information use only. These contents are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any other third party provide any guarantee or warranty with regards to the accuracy, completeness, suitability and timeliness of the materials and contents found in this website. If you decide to use these contents or materials, you acknowledge that these materials or information may contain errors or inaccuracies and you exclude Webygeeks from any liabilities for such errors or inaccuracies.
- The use of materials and information from this website is your sole responsibility, thus you are expected to ensure that the products, information and services meet your specific needs before you decide to use this website.
- Some of this website’s contents or materials are owned and licensed by Webygeeks. These materials, include, but is not limited to, the layout, design, appearance and graphics, thus reproduction is prohibited other than those that are in accordance with the copyright notice, which is also a part of these terms and conditions.
By acquiring services with Webygeeks, you confirm that you agree with and bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The client: is the company or individual who is requesting the services of Webgeeks.
- An order: is a written contract or a verbal agreement, which includes email and telephone agreements, between the client and Webygeeks.
- The website, programming code and graphics is the sole property of Webygeeks until such time that a mutual agreement between the client and WebyGeeks have been reached and all outstanding fees are paid in full.
- Any work done by Webygeeks in our client’s website, including codes, software and scripts, shall be under the copyright of Webygeeks, unless mutually agreed. Thus, the client is not allowed to commercially resold or reproduce that work done by Webygeeks without our permission.
- Webygeeks shall not take any responsibility for any copyright infringement caused by contents and materials submitted by the client.
- Webygeeks shall not be held liable for any cost incurred, loss of earnings or compensation caused by unmet deadlines.
- Any project requires an advance payment before any work will be started. This payment is non – refundable and Webygeeks shall not be held liable for the non – execution of the project due to reasons that are beyond the control of Webygeeks.
Subject to the terms and conditions that have been set, Webygeeks grants you a non – transferable, non – exclusive and limited right to access, display and use this website and materials that are in it. You, on the other hand, agree not to interrupt or in any case attempt to interrupt the operation of this website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This website as well as all the products and materials included on or otherwise made available to our clients through this website are provided by Webygeeks on an “as available” and “as is” basis, without any implied or expressed warranties except when they are specified in writing. Webygeeks on the other hand does not warrant, that:
- This website will be available at all time.
- The contents on this website are complete, accurate, true and non – misleading.
This website is owned and operated by Webygeeks Technologies Private Limited.
All materials shown in this website, which include illustrations, images, video and audio clips, are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights that are controlled and owned by Webygeeks or by other parties that have licensed their materials to us. Clients are not allowed to exchange, distribute, modify, transmit and sell anything that they copy from this website, including, but not limited to, any image, text, audio and video clips, for any commercial, public and business purpose.
Any unauthorized use of the contents and propriety logos, trade and service marks will be considered a violation to the copyright law as well as of the trademark law and the law of privacy and publicity. Certain civil and criminal statutes may also be applicable to these violations.