Link Building FAQs
1. How much time is needed in order for you to complete my company’s link building campaign?
Building links that leads to your website must be done with pure caution thus we will not be doing our jobs in a hurry to make sure that we create the best back links for your website. It would basically take us up to 30 days to complete your business’ link building campaign.
2. If in case I have questions or additional information for my campaign, how will I be able to get in touch with you?
You can always visit our contact page whenever you have any question or additional information that your find useful for your campaign.
3. Are the certain payment methods that your prefer?
Most of the time we accept payments sent through PayPal. In PayPal you may use your Visa, Discover, American Express and MasterCards. But a PayPal account is not a necessity in the completion of your transaction with us. In case you already have a PayPal account then you may also send payments from your bank account directly.
4. What PageRank will you follow in building the links for my website?
WebyGeeks uses the following PageRanks:
- Zero to nine for directory submissions.
- Zero to eight for social bookmarking submissions.
- Five to eight for press releases
- Five to seven for article submissions
- Four to seven for contextual text links; and
- Zero to five for forum text links.
5. Do you use the rel=”nofollow” attribute in the links that you will be building for me?
6. Are the links that your will be building ethical and SEO-friendly?
Definitely, Yes! The white hat methods are the only methods that we use in obtaining as well as placing your links.
7. How will your link report look like?
Kindly click here to get a sample link report.
8. How will I be able to determine which keywords will I choose that will be used in link building?
We would advice you to choose keywords that are relevant to your website’s products or brand. You may start by targeting less competitive keywords (those that have lower number of results) of which we will be helping you in getting rankings for. Once these keywords reach their best rank, we can then start using or targeting more competitive keywords.